TERMS & CONDITIONS
- An eVisa once issued is only valid for a single entry to Sri lanka. It is valid for 3 months time period from the date of its issuance, and lets you stay in the Sri lanka territory for a maximum of 30 days. The visa is only issued for tourism and commercial purposes. Once the applicant enters Sri lanka, they will be subject to Sri lanka laws.
- While staying in Sri lanka, the traveler is not allowed to accept any type of employment, or enroll for any educational courses. You as a traveler are also not allowed to represent the foreign information media in Sri lanka.
- It is your own duty to ensure that you leave the Sri lanka territory on, or before the expiration of your eVisa.
- The approval and denial of the visa is completely based on the decision of the Sri lanka High Commission/Consulate. The High Commission reserves all the rights to refuse the eVisa application. Just applying for the visa does not guarantee that the eVisa will be issued.
- While filling up the eVisa application form, make sure you provide true and accurate information of the traveler. Any, mistake or wrong information may lead to rejection of the eVisa.
- If after rejection, you choose to re-apply for the new visa, then you will be asked to pay for a new eVisa application.
- An eVISA may be revoked at any time and for any reason, such as new information influencing eligibility. Applicants may be subjected to administrative or criminal penalty if they knowingly and willfully make any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation in an electronic travel authorization application submitted by the applicant or on the applicant's behalf.
- It is applicants duty to make sure that all the supporting documents or images uploaded by him/her for the visa application are clear and adhere by the specifications as stated by the Sri lanka High Commission/Consulate. If the images or documents fail to fulfill the specified criteria, then it may result in an eVISA application rejection or denial of entry into Sri lanka by the Sri lanka Immigration Officer at the entry/exit points.
- As soon as the payment is made by the applicant on our website, we will start processing your visa application for the approval. The approval of eVISA application is under the sole discretion of the Sri lanka High Commission/Consulate. Sri lanka High Commission/Consulate also reserves the right to decline/rejects an eVISA application without providing any reason whatsoever.
- visadesk.in is an individually website and has no affiliation with the Sri lanka Government.
- It takes us 48-72 hours to get your visa processed. This time period does not weekends, public holidays, Sri lanka holidays, current country or region holidays and other holidays which may be announced.
- As soon as the eVisa application is approved/rejected, applicants will receive an email notification regarding the eVISA application result from us. Application results may include the following status:
- On Approval - The eVISA application has been approved.
- On Rejection - The eVISA application has been declined.
- Request for Document - The Applicant is required to upload/re-upload supporting documents as specified by us on the email.
- Request For Interview - The Applicant is required to attend an interview session with the Sri lanka High Commission/Consulate before any approval decision is been made.
- In case the applicant is asked to attend the interview, then he/she must ensure to be available as per the scheduled date and time set by the Sri lanka High Commission / Consulate to ensure the approval decision can be made accordingly.
- Issuance or approval of an eVISA does not in any way guarantee the applicant the right to enter Sri lanka. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Sri lanka Immigration Officer at the entry point. In case of denial of visa or entry into Sri lanka by the Immigration Officer, Visa Sri lanka shall not be liable to the applicant in any manner.
- Applicants shall furnish the following proofs to the Immigration Officers at the Entry/Exit points of Sri lanka Airport:
- Sufficient expenses (Cash / Credit Cards / ATM Cards)
- Confirmed return/onward tickets.
- E-Visa fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstances whatsoever.
- As a condition of your use of this E-Visa Sri lanka Website, you warrant that
you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation in Haryana court, India.
- In case of denial of E- visa Sri lanka or entry into Sri lanka territory, Sri lanka-evisa.com shall in no way be liable to the applicant in any manner whatsoever.
Any Legal issues will be dealt with under the Laws of Haryana court, India.
- Visa Desk , in its sole discretion, may change, amend, cancel or withdraw any or all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein at any time without any prior notice. If, you as an applicant do not agree with any of the changes made on the Term's and Conditions page, then you can quit using the Srilanka-evisa.com right away.
- By continuing to access or use the Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.